TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ROOM BOOKING
- In order to check in, all the guests must present their Photo id proof.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM. Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The Credit Card Holder must be one of the travelers.
- In case of guests not occupying all the rooms booked, charges of all the rooms will be levied (1st day’s charge).
- In case of cancellation of booked rooms, 10% deduction of 1st day’s room rent will be made.
- Extra person charges would be Rs. 500 per person. No extra charges for children below 6 yrs Of age if using existing bedding . Extra bed charges would be as per room type .Extra bed charges are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
- Rooms rent would be levied right from the time as specified in the booking and not from the actual time of arrival of guests.
- The management reserves itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
- Hotel management reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the
reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Unmarried couple are not allowed .
- Pets are not allowed